- Allspeak: Like other Olympians, and other deities in general, she has the ability to be understood in any language, as well as to understand any language. Which is especially useful when you're a muse.
- Olympian Physicality: While she is very much average as far as Olympian physical attributes go, on Earth, some of her physical attributes are considered superhuman. These include higher than average strength (which allows her to lift around 25 tonnes), above average stamina which allows her to go a few days without sleep depending on how much energy she uses, dense skin, muscle, and bone tissue, extreme durability, and extremely fast healing, should she be hurt.
- Present Omniscience: Thalia doesn't know everything about everything, but she does know enough about what's around her, and who is around her, to tell the story. She has to be in the immediate vicinity of a person to know their story, such as their name, where they're from, what they're currently doing in their life, or what their task at the moment is. Due to this sense, as well, she is often able to tell when a person is more than a mortal, such as a god or a sorcerer. (OOC: By Consent of Player)
- Postcognition: With buildings and objects, she can get a sense for the history, the story, of them. She can't always sense the names of the people who lived or worked in buildings, or who owned an object, but she can usually get a sense of the people who have used them. The loving family that lived in the house, the exhausted businessmen who had their important meetings in a board room of that building, the child who loved that toy so dearly that she kept it with her even when she slept. (OOC: By Consent of Player)
- Comedic Inspiration: As a muse, she has the ability of inspiring the artistic side of a person. One of the ways she's able to inspire a person's creative side is through comedy. She can instill the insatiable desire and ability to write quality comedy. As well, the can cause a person to be so filled with so much joy or glee that they just want to laugh.
- Poetic Inspiration: In addition to comedy, she's capable of inspiring a person to write, speak, and even sing in poetic prose.
- Social Invisibility: Thalia is capable of causing people to have little to no interest in her, causing their gaze to go right over her. It's not that they don't know that she's there, and she's certainly not invisible, it's just that people have no desire to interact with her, even on the most basic of levels. It's most often that she uses this ability when she's doing her work as a muse.